1.1. This offer is an official offer of "Pro-Rukodelie", hereinafter - the "Seller", to conclude a contract of purchase and sale of goods by remote means, that is, through the online store, hereinafter-the "Contract", and places a Public offer (offer) on the official website of the Seller "http://pro-rukodelie.com
" (hereinafter - the "website").
1.2. The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller's offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract of purchase and sale of goods, is the fact of payment by the Buyer of the order under the terms of this Agreement, in the terms and at the prices specified on the Seller's website. Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms have the following meanings:
* "goods" - sets, books, accessories and accompanying items;
* "Online store" - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine" on e-Commerce", a means for the presentation or sale of goods, work or services through an electronic transaction.
* "Seller" - a company that sells products presented on the website.
* "Buyer" means an individual who has entered into a Contract with the Seller on the terms and conditions set out below.
* "Order" - the choice of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and carrying out payment. Subject of contract
3.1. The seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to The buyer's ownership, and the Buyer undertakes to pay and accept the Goods under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement regulates the sale of goods in the online store, including:
- voluntary selection of goods by the Buyer in the online store;
- self-registration of the order by the Buyer in the online store;
- payment by the Buyer of the order made in the online store;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer's property under the terms of this Agreement. The procedure of registration of order
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the website of the online store and available.
4.2. Each item can be presented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of goods in stock, the Manager of the company is obliged to inform the Buyer (by phone or via e-mail).
4.4. In the absence of the goods, the Buyer has the right to replace it with a product of a similar model, to refuse this product, to cancel the order. Order delivery terms
5.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out to the warehouses of transport companies and post offices, where orders are issued.
5.2. Together with the order, the Buyer is provided with documents according to the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights and obligations of the parties:
6.1. The seller has the right:
- unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this agreement in case of violation of the terms of this agreement by the Buyer.
6.2. The buyer must:
- timely pay and receive the order on the terms of this agreement.
6.3. The buyer has the right:
- place an order in the online store;
- issue an electronic contract;
- require the Seller to fulfill the terms of this Agreement. Responsibility of parties
7.1. The parties are responsible for non-performance or improper performance of the terms of this agreement in the manner provided for in this agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
7.2. The seller is not responsible for:
- the appearance of the Goods changed by the manufacturer;
for a slight mismatch of colors of product may differ from the original product solely due to different color transmission the personal computer monitors on selected models;
- for the content and truthfulness of the information provided by the Buyer when ordering;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (order processing and delivery of goods), which occur for reasons beyond its control;
- for illegal illegal actions carried out by the Buyer with the help of this access to the Internet;
- for the transfer by the Buyer of its network identifiers-IP, MAC-address, login and password to third parties;
7.3. The buyer, using the access to the Internet provided to him, is independently responsible for the damage caused by his actions (personally, even if under his login there was another person) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles.
7.4. In the event of force majeure, the parties are released from the terms of this agreement. Force majeure for the purposes of this agreement shall mean events having extraordinary, unforeseen nature, which exclude or objectively interfere with the execution of this agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent in reasonable ways.
7.5. The parties shall make every effort to resolve any differences exclusively through negotiations. Other condition
8.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement subject to its prior publication on the website: http://pro-rukodelie.com
8.2. The online store is created for the organization of a remote way of selling goods via the Internet.
8.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information specified during the ordering process. At the same time, in the implementation of the acceptance (ordering and subsequent payment of the goods), the Buyer provides the Seller his unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage, use of his personal data, in the understanding of the law "on personal data protection".
8.4. Payment by the Buyer of the order made in the online store means full agreement of the Buyer with the terms of the contract of sale (public offer)
8.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the terms, in accordance with article 11 of the Law of Ukraine " on e-Commerce»
8.6. The use of the resource of the online store to preview the product, as well as to place an order for the Buyer is free.
8.7. The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. Online store uses information about the Buyer only for the purpose of order processing, sending notifications to the Buyer, delivery of goods, mutual settlements, etc. The procedure for the return of goods of good quality
9.1. Return of goods to the online store is made in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
9.2. Return of goods to the online store is at the expense of the Buyer.
9.3. When the Buyer returns the goods of proper quality, the online store returns to him the amount paid for the goods on the fact of return of the goods minus compensation of expenses of the online store associated with the delivery of the goods to the Buyer. Contract period
10.1.The electronic contract is considered to be concluded from the moment of receipt by the person who sent the proposal to conclude such a contract, a response on the adoption of this proposal in the manner specified in the sixth part of article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "on electronic Commerce".
10.2. Before the expiration of this Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties until the actual delivery of the goods, by refund
10.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally, in case of non-compliance of one of the parties to the terms of this Agreement and in cases provided by the current legislation of Ukraine.